Hardee County Schools currently uses Albritton Insurances Services, LLC as our agent and United Health as the health insurance carrier for all district staff.
Dental Insurance coverage is through Florida Blue Dental. Click here for more information.
For help in finding a provider in the Florida Combined Life network please click here.
Vision Care coverage is a voluntary addition to the district's plan. For more information click here.
Hardee County Schools provide an Employee Assistance Program to assist with stressors that may affect quality of life and or job performance. For more information, please click here.
The New Directions Resource Center is answered live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. You and your family can call us for help with:
- Stress at home or on the job
- Questions about healthy lifestyle
- Attorney referrals for legal needs
- Financial needs such as budgeting
- Parenting concerns
- Aging and retirement
- Drugs and alcohol
- Depression and anxiety
- Conflicts and communication
- Help with problem solving
- Support during difficult life events